We consign women’s clothing, jewelry, handbags, belts, shoes and other wearable accessories that are:
- In season
- Preferably less than three years old
- In excellent condition
- On hangers (where applicable)
- In ready-to-sell condition
- Clean, free from defects and wrinkles
You will receive 40% of the selling price in cash or 50% in store credit. A $4.00 handling fee is added to the selling price, and is paid by the buyer when the item sells.
The consignment period is 45 days.
You may pick up any unsold items at the end of the consignment period. Unwanted items become store property after 45 days. Many of those items are donated to the Assistance League in Santa Rosa.
- Spring – January-March
- Summer – March-June
- Fall – July 15-October 31
- Winter/Holiday – November 1-December 24
- Tuesday – Thursday: any time between 11:30 am and 4:30 pm with less than 20 items
- Friday – Sunday: by appointment
- If you have 20 items or more, please call us at 707-543-8422 for an appointment
Tracking your items is easy with our online service:
Click here, and enter your email address as both your username and password. You will see your a list of your sold items and your balance.