We consign women’s clothing, jewelry, handbags, belts, shoes and other wearable accessories that are:
- In season
- Preferably less than three years old
- In excellent condition
- On hangers (where applicable)
- In ready-to-sell condition
- Clean, free from defects and wrinkles
You will receive 40% of the selling price in cash or 50% in store credit. A $4.00 handling fee is added to the selling price, and is paid by the buyer when the item sells.
Pricing is based on supply and demand, condition, label, age and original retail price (generally between 25%-50% of original retail), and is set by SISTERS’ employees. Markdowns and special sales or promotions are at SISTERS’ discretion.
End of season sales are scheduled for December 26 through January, and for mid July through mid August.
The consignment period is 45 days.
You may pick up any unsold items at the end of the consignment period. Unwanted items become store property after 45 days. Many of those items are donated to the Assistance League in Santa Rosa.
- Spring – January-March
- Summer – March-June
- Fall – July-October
- Winter/Holiday – November-December 24th
- All consignment is by appointment only
- Please call us at 707-543-8422 for an appointment